Are you ready to design a flag that will be seen in different countries across the Asia Pacific region?
Do you want to win Habitat-branded merchandise or a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2? Here’s how!
- The Competition is open to youth aged 15-30 years old. Submission of entries starts from December 5, 2015 and closes at December 31, 2015. Entries must be submitted before 11:59PM (GMT+8) of December 31, 2015.
- Design a flag that expresses the theme: Play a part and take the lead in creating a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
- If you experience difficulty submitting an entry at the site, please contact us at email@example.com
- Provide a description or explanation of your design in no more than 80 words.
- To submit your design: Register at give2habitat.org and create a support page to upload your design.
- For a step by step guide, go to this LINK.
- Share your entry to your friends in Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platform. Invite your friends to register in give2habitat.org, donate, and vote for your entry!
- Design submissions should be in .jpg format, no larger than 3MB.
VOTING and SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Voting is done via give2habitat.org or liking the photo on Habitat Young Leaders Build Facebook Group Page or Instagram @HabitatYLB.
- The Voting Period is from January 1 to January 18, 2016. All votes must be received by 00:01 AM (GMT+8) on January 18, 2016 in Give2Habitat.org, and 12:01PM (GMT+8) in Facebook and Instagram.
- Anyone can vote!
- Each registrant/voter is allowed one vote per design.
- Votes will not count if the voter attempts to enter fraudulent data. The competition administrator reserves the right to adjust the number of votes at any point in the competition if a registrant or voter entered fraudulent data (invalid email addresses or aliases) or vote for one design multiple times.
- The Habitat for Humanity Young Leaders Build committee will select the winning design according to the following criteria (weighted):
- Number of Votes: 50%
- Visual appeal, creativity, expression of theme: 50%
- The grand prize winner will receive a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and 2 Runner-ups will receive Habitat branded merchandise Items. There will be only one winner for the grand prize.
- Winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or direct mail, and announced on February 1, 2016.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The challenge is open to anyone in Asia-Pacific, except for Habitat staff and their immediate family members.
- Participants should be ready to submit an official ID (with English translation) when required.
- Participants can submit up to a maximum of three designs.
- Strictly no vulgarities or profanities in the design. Habitat for Humanity reserves the right to remove designs that are deemed inappropriate.
- Only original designs can be submitted.
- The design should have aspect ratio (height to width ratio) of 2:3.
- The designer’s name, logo and/or any other personal details may not appear anywhere in the design.
- The Habitat for Humanity logo may not appear anywhere in the design
- The Habitat Young Leaders Build logo will be printed on the flag during production.
- The winner must provide their design artwork in high resolution file, such as a vector image (.ai) file.
- The winning design will be featured in various Habitat publicity channels including its online, electronic and print publications. The winner may also be interviewed by Habitat for Humanity.
– See more at: http://www.give2habitat.org/contest/HYLB16flagdesign#sthash.IwfkQ5BO.dpuf