Job Announcement of Communications Officer
Our announcement will be closed by February 26th, 2021
Habitat for Humanity International founded in United States in 1976. Habitat now works in 1,400 communities across the U.S. and in nearly 70 countries and has helped 6.8 million people achieve strength, stability and independence through safe, decent and affordable shelter.
Habitat Vietnam has been working in Vietnam since 2001. As of 2019, Habitat Vietnam has enabled more than 16,700 low-income Vietnamese families to improve their living conditions through decent homes, clean water and safe sanitation and post-disaster reconstruction and repairs. In addition, Habitat Vietnam has provided training in disaster preparedness, financial education, hygiene practices, and construction skills, among others, to more than 158,800 individuals.
A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Seeking to put God’s love into action Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Candidates who are interested in Habitat’s Vision & Mission and qualified for the job are welcome to send us your comprehensive English CV & Cover Letter in English highlighting your interest and capabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention in the CV/Cover Letter the contact details (including telephone number and email) of 3 referees including the most recent direct supervisors.
According to strict regulations on work permit for foreigners, Habitat for Humanity Vietnam gives equal employment opportunities to qualified Vietnamese candidates.
Habitat for Humanity International is committed to safeguarding. Successful candidate has to go through background screening before commencement with us.
We welcome all candidates to apply. We are sorry that we will screen and contact shortlisted candidates only.
|Report to:||Resource Development and Communication Manager|
|Work Location:||Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam (with some travels required to project areas)|
The Communications Officer is responsible for developing communication tools for internal and external communication system to raise Habitat Vietnam’s brand and mission
1. Contribute to the development and implementation of the Habitat Vietnam’s 3 years resource development and communications strategies
2. Responsible for facilitating/coordinating communication campaigns to mobilize support from local organization/institution/corporate/schools
3. Deliver high quality communication materials to various audience ensuring deepened relationships with donors and partners, including enhanced and effective media outreach
4. Ensure that established procedures and guidelines are well maintained and followed
5. Collaborate in the implementation of Habitat Young Leaders Build campaign of Habitat Vietnam
1. INTERNAL COMMUNICATION:
2. EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION:
|CRITICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
|AT HABITAT WE COMMIT TO PROVIDE PEOPLE WITH FOLLOWING VALUES: